Friday, February 17, 2012

New Garden Tools for Spring

I was so sick of buying a new trowel every spring from Home Depot just to have it bend backwards or break each season. Even the more expensive versions were terrible.

So, this year I ordered 2 beautiful new DeWit tools. They're kinda pricey, but worth it. I bought a new trowel and an onion handhoe. I'm hoping the handhoe works for cleaning up around the roses and taking out weeds.


The trowel is just awesome and really sharp! I like that the carbon steel has to be sharpened. The ash handle is perfect and not too big for my hand....and check out this handle connection. No bending backwards with this steel, even with all of the tree roots in my soil!

2 comments:

  1. Love what you're doing here guys, keep it up!.. Backyard site

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. wildoaktrees.com/tree-services-knoxville-tn

    ReplyDelete