Here's the window....
And here's the line-up of all the stuff required to make the panel. Starting with really cute fabric from Serena and Lily that is a taupe and grey pattern on ivory and some black-out lining I ordered from Amazon.
I cut the S&L fabric to fit the window and left 2 inches on either side. Pinned the sides and ironed this so I would have some stiff creases to guide me.
One side all done....and straight. Yippee!
Once the sides were done, started on the top and bottom which had to accommodate the tension rods.
The tension rods fit nicely within the pocket. Again, ordered these from Amazon (the ones at Home Depot are terrible).
Ta-da! Here's the back of the completed curtain panel....
And here's the front. Will install it on the tension rods once the bathroom is done. I think it turned out pretty well considering that it didn't require a stitch. If I had to do it over again I would have centered the pattern a bit better, but c'est la vie. I'll remember for next time.
This project took about 40 minutes and it's the perfect colors for the bathroom. Very happy!