Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I have an edging problem

Currently I have brick pavers that line my garden beds in order to keep the grass out. They are not mortared and fall over all the time. Needless to say, they are a pain in the butt.



But hurray! We are replacing this terribleness with plastic edging. I know, it's not pretty either, but it's easy!




We just have to really pound it into the ground so you can't see it. The hydrangeas and daylillies will hide most of it.


While David was doing that, I planted my first round of pansies.


I didn't go all around the lightpost because it looks like my Niobe clematis made it through the winter! See all the buds? So excited.

1 comment:

  1. Bricks Austin and Pavers Austin is one of the simple processes to increase the aesthetic beauty of home as well as the site shows natural beauty of things.

    ReplyDelete